Friday, October 03, 2008

Please... for the love of god... READ THIS!

If I hear McCain / Palin say one more time that the Obama ticket will result in higher taxes, which will lead to killing jobs. I am going to loose my mind!! Please for the love of god.. just take 1 min. out of your busy schedules and look at this chart found on washingtonpost website.

It's not rocket science people.. if you make up to $160,972.00 you will benefit by the tax rebates offered by Obama / Biden. If you make more than this.. Congrats.. you are doing well for yourself and will be paying more. Simple facts.. straight talk.. no media spin.

The antics continue.....

Instead of owning up to her incompetence and inability to answer a question, Palin is now complaining that Couric was missing the point by asking what a VP candidate should stand for. So let me get this straight.. it's Couric's fault? Who are these people, where do they come from... If normal everyday people tried to pull this shit at work they would be bitch slapped into being fired. Why do politicians get to have all the fun and talk out of their asses.

In an interview for Fox news today, Palin has this to say,

"In those Katie Couric interviews, I did feel that there were lot of things that she was missing in terms of an opportunity to ask what a VP candidate stands for, what the values are represented in our ticket. I wanted to talk about Barack Obama increasing taxes, which would lead to killing jobs. I wanted to talk about his proposal to increase government spending by another trillion dollars. Some of his comments that he's made about the war, that I think may, in my world, disqualify someone from consideration as the next commander in chief. Some of the comments that he has made about Afghanistan -- what we are doing there, supposedly just air raiding villages and killing civilians. That's reckless. I want to talk about things like that. So I guess I have to apologize for being a bit annoyed, but that's also an indication of being outside the Washington elite, outside of the media elite also. I just wanted to talk to Americans without the filter and let them know what we stand for."

No comments: